As a small grassroots organization, BABU has sought to make great gains in improving health in Nepal by implementing several key project ideas. These are:
1. Infection control in healthcare facilities
2. Rural health relief missions to provide primary care to rural communities
3. Medical resource exchanges in order to enhance and expand Nepali physicians’ scope and quality of practice
4. Clinical exchanges to expose Canadian and European medical students to Nepali healthcare realities and to utilize the students’ knowledge, experience, and skills to implement novel project ideas
5. Rehabilitative medicine, provision of knowledge, skills, and equipment
Please use the links under the “Projects” tab to learn more about each of the above project ideas, and the “Activities Log” to learn more about the most recent updates.
Click here to donate to the overall BABU project through www.canadahelps.org or check out the links to any of the donation pages for specific upcoming projects.